RSU Update: Seeking New Temporary Leadership
Dear Rockstar Universe fans and readers,
You’re probably all wondering what this is about, and a little confused regarding the lack of activity with both the website and Twitter. Let me explain. I first off want to apologise for the lack of content and activity on both Twitter and the website. I’ve had a lot of personal things to deal with lately, and I’ve not had time, nor been in the right frame of mind to be as active as I would like to be. I’ve had a few family issues to deal with, as well as personal problems. I’m also looking to progress in my current job, and am also nearing the end of my 2 year College IT Course. As you can imagine, with these personal issue, college and work, my time is eaten up pretty quickly, and I’ve been rather down and stressed, hense why I haven’t been active on either RSU or my personal Twitter account. Now enough of me, let me explain what this is all about…
I’ve recently been thinking on what to do with Rockstar Universe. Do I give it up and call it a day? Do I pass ownership to another person? Or do I leave it stagnant to fade away? Well, I’ve decided that I would like to have somebody temporarily take over leadership of the website and Twitter until I am finally back and able to run it myself. This however doesn’t mean whoever acts on my behalf will get pushed out, there may be a chance to stick with me and help run the website and Twitter as a permanent position. Whether I choose someone to run both website and Twitter media, or have a person for each, there are great prospects that can be achieved.
I’m currently seeking new leadership for Rockstar Universe’s Twitter account and Fansite. The role will involve posting regular updates on Rockstar Games’ news, media, potential future content, events and more. This will be on both Twitter and Website locations. Candidates must be able to keep up with a high demand of content, as well as keeping active with the community involving them in events and discussions about Rockstar-related content.
- Manage and run both Rockstar Universe’s Twitter account and Website.
- Interact with the community on social media.
- Post regular updates about new information about Rockstar-related content.
- Demonstrate creativity and technical abilities on both locations.
- Strong knowledge in Twitter handling.
- Strong knowledge of website development.
- Good English writing skills, including good grammar, punctuation and spelling.
- Strong communication, organisational and productivity.
- Good writing skills.
- Consistent activity on both locations.
- Good Photoshop knowledge and skills.
- Good knowledge of WordPress and PHP coding language.
- Well known in the Rockstar Games community.
- Used Twitter and experienced website development to a certain degree.
- Strong knowledge of Rockstar Games history and games, including future plans.
- Passion for Rockstar Games is a MUST.
- This role is a big commitment however has great prospects and rewards. These can be discussed at a later date.
If you are interested please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line ‘Rockstar Universe New Leadership‘, stating why you feel you should be considered. Alternatively, you can contact me via Twitter @RStarUniverse. Please feel free to ask an questions you have!
Rockstar Universe Owner